
STEP YOUR VOCAB UP AND LEARN SUMTHIN NEW!
So I thought to myself what could set me apart from the rest of the other blogs and I said I got it! Why don't we educate as well as inform. Good stuff right? So here it goes! The Werd of the Month is Vitality.
Vitality:pronouced vahy-tal-i-tee: -noun : 1. the capacity for survival or for the continuation of a meaningful or purposeful existence. 2. power to live or grow.
Werd in Motion: When I think about how I can apply the word vitality to our everyday life. I begin to think about our economy crashing, the high unemployment rate, high crime rate across the country,tuition increases, but our world remains to grow and we continue to live . I begin to think about the victims of Hurricane Katrina, the victims of 9/11 and yet our world remains to grow and we continue to live. You see we can't dwell on what defeats us, we must continue to grow, we must gain the strength to live. We need vitality. I could elaborate more but, I came across this video of one of my favorite youtubers XemVanAdams. He explained vitality in a light that truly inspired me and I hope that by watching this video he inspires you as well.


1 comment:
Xem, I have been following you on several sites and i just wanted to say that through all your accolades and your pain, and strength, you have truly filled a hole in my life. This morning i was leaving really early for work but only had three hours of sleep that night but i looked at one of you biggest fans videos, onlyoneofme7 from youtube, and he said that he was very happy, but I can smile when i was ready. I thought that was odd to say, but understood what he was saying. As a older gay black male, I didn't grow up with the support and compassion or the ability to express myself or the ability to Liston to men like yourselves. Yes, i am 20 years your senior, but i still matter. I so care about you and wish to support you in anyway possible. We have to care for one another, no one else will. I do smile, through the pain. And i can live with that. You don't, at least not alone. Thank you.
Post a Comment