So early this morning around um 6:00 in the AM, I was awakened to this loud explosion outside my window. I thought I was dreaming, but then I heard the sound two more times. I'm thinking to myself is the Lord coming for his Earth right now at this point of time, because I'm not suited up for war this mornin! Now at this point my nerves are shot and on top of that I've just been awakened out of a deep sleep. A good deep sleep might I add. Ya'll tell me why the power lines in front of my house and my neighbors houses did some "electrical snappage" and fell to the ground! I almost had a heart attack! I'm not good with stuff like that, but needless to say we were all fine! The fire department, and the NYPD, and the electric company all came very quickly and handled everything. Whew! That was a close call ya'll, but until next time.... Peace & God Bless!
Werdz From Mz. Frankie B.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment