So at the Reunion of MTB4 Danity Kane was reunited with each other to only disappoint their fans. Who walks away from two platinum albums??? When it was D.Woods and Aubrey’s chance to “keep it real” they gave these really politically correct answers as to why the group broke up! Come on ya’ll! You owe YOUR fans the truth. You can’t say you are going to keep it real and then not take accountability for your actions within the group. NO matter what is said the fact still remains that more than half the group walked away from TWO PLATINUM ALBUMS! I don’t know about ya’ll but I wouldn’t go out like that! You can view the video here and make a judgement for yourself!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Very proud of you and the way you have set up your blog. You already know how I feel about this particular blog. Very concise and to the point. I love that! Keep up the great work.
Post a Comment